Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Favourite Word

The word F*CK.  It's a pretty harsh word but a total reality in today's day and age.  I've read many excerps on where the word originated or came from, but frankly I don't really give a f*ck (ha, see what I did there?).  It's astonishing to me how one word is so mainstream yet we are so careful not to say it around people we don't really know.  They probably say it as much as I do, so why not embrace it together.  We should make a conscious decision to tear those taboo walls down and use it as a way to unite people.

I don't understand why people are so insulted by it.  It's not derogatory or racist or insulting.  It doesn't make me want to cry or feel poorly about myself.  It's a strong word, it helps to accentuate what I'm saying or feeling be it positive or negative.  It's really such a great word.  Stop being uptight.  If you don't use it, try it on for size one day, especially when you are angry or mad or you've just hurt yourself.  It really does make you feel better.  Embrace it.  Allow the word to unite you with others of similar mind set.  God won't deny you entry into heaven if you use it, I promise.  And it will help you enjoy the little things in life while you're here. 

Just a thought....(but if this does insult you, don't worry...no one takes my thoughts too seriously anyway.) 

1 comment:

  1. I think this Post is Fucking Great and exactly how I feel!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete