Monday, October 1, 2012

This Moment {4}

If you're new to my blog (thanks to the October blogging challenge) and keep coming back then you'll soon learn that every Monday I have a ritual.  **I've borrowed an idea from Janine over at Reflections From a Redhead who borrowed it from Thom at To Gyre and Gambol, who initially borrowed it from Cath at Just My Thoughts. So I too have started a Monday ritual.

One image will be posted. No words will describe it. It will capture a moment from my past - memories that I cherish. Then on Friday I will post part 2 of this new ritual where I will share the story behind the photo. This borrowed idea is called {This Moment}.


5 comments:

  1. so I want to know where you live because my cat looks just like that one in the photo and he often disappears. :)
    I love this post idea and I'm going to use it. I'll pick a different day though. He (the cat) really does look like my Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niagara Falls, Canada. And I look forward to following your new ritual as well!

      I hope your Ollie is as awesome as our Shakespeare. (**I have a white cat name Oliver as well.)

      Delete
  2. Lol I used to have a Wordless Wednesday ritual somewhat like you are doing here. Enjoy the UBC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea and a hilarious photo! You have a great kitty to actually participate! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blogging challenge. can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete