Thursday, April 26, 2012

Showcased!

So awhile ago I stumbled across a blog showcasing "before and after's".  I'm not going to minimize how much I love 'before and after' photos.  Home reno's, plastic surgeries, reconstructions, upcycling, etc.  Doesn't really matter to me.   I find everything about 'before and afters' appealing. 

So after months of perusing Lindsey's page Better After and finishing the first project of my new crafting hobby,  I got up the nerve to email her and ask if she'd consider showcasing my doggy bed transformation on her website.  (I hate rejection so this was quite difficult for me!)  Today I opened my email to see this:

Hi Holly! 
I've seen pet bed makeovers before, but yours is totally unique!  I just love the shape and how it turned out.  I'd be happy to feature you, thank you so much for sharing! :)
Lindsey
http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com/

UHM HAI!!!!!  I'm gonna be featured on Lindsey's most amazing, respected and widely read blog!  Go me!  I'm a little bit pleased as punch.  For reals.  It's a good night.

2 comments: