Saturday, November 5, 2011

Holly? Martha. Holly? Martha.

I'm sitting in the Toronto airport with Margie, waiting to board our flight and I'm perusing my photos and came across this one!


A couple of weeks ago I found a recipe for Broccoli Soup.  I thought it looked relatively simple but since I've never made a pot of homemade soup in my life, I had my apprehensions.  I tweaked the recipe so it was Eric friendly and we decided to have soup and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.  Ah, comfort food. 

It didn't take very long to make and it ended up being DELICIOUS!!  I'm going to make it again for sure.  Now that I have the base idea, I can change it up to be Cream of Cauliflower, or Carrot, or whatever!!  I felt so domestic. 

I think I even impressed my 10 year old who is always harping on me about making meals from 'scratch'.

No comments:

Post a Comment