Sunday, May 22, 2011

Armed and Ready

Yesterday Eric and I went to get a new tattoo.  It's been 10 years for him and probably 2 years, easily, since I've gotten one.  Man, I was long overdue now that I think of it.  Anyway, we've been tossing the idea around for a few weeks now, almost jokingly.  But tattoos don't always have to have some deep personal meaning.  Sometimes they can just be fun and remind you of a certain point in your life.  Right now, I slay zombies. 

So, since we are Call of Duty Zombie killing fiends and it was in fact the day of Rapture we thought it would be appropriate to arm ourselves with a sweet Ray Gun.  So that's what we did.  Nothing romantic about our matching tattoos as our friend Anthony, who always kills zombies with us, also got the same design. 

Here she is, all sweet and shiny!

Pew!  Pew!  Pew!

I have an appointment for two Saturdays from now to get another piece done on my back.  One that I'm really looking forward to having on me.  I'll post more details about that one, with a picture when it's completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment