Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Missy Aggravation is one aggravated missy.

I think I need to make a statement about my blog.  It's just that.  MY blog.  It's a place for me to say what's on my mind, say how I feel, write out stories about what's happening in my life, post pictures of things that happen to me or those I care about... 

I'm going to continue to do all of those things and I shouldn't be made to feel like I have to censor what I write for fear of people, who choose to read my blogs, going behind my back and twisting it all around.  I'm entitled to say what I want about how I feel.  Period.

On the other hand, the things I write on my blog are again MY opinions and no one elses.  Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong, maybe they are misconstrued but I have a right to my own feelings.  Just because I write something doesn't mean it's set in stone, it means that is MY take on the situation.  Good or bad. 

It's cathartic for me to write about stuff so I don't let it fester inside of me and create turmoil which will result in me losing my mind and freaking out over what are small things that would in other ways just add up and cause me to blow up.  So continue to read it if you will, but I'd appreciate it if you refrained from running and 'tattling' or frankly, a better idea, write about it in your own blog and stop creating drama and shit where I went out of my way to avoid the drama and shit by NOT bringing up my feelings in the first place and just writing about them.

So to the pot stirrer, I write: 
I could venture off into a long diatribe about the dynamics and past experiences in my relationship with my ex and maybe that would give you a better insight as to the extent of my frustrations or maybe it wouldn't because you haven't walked in the same shoes with him that I have.  He's a good person (I'll give him that), he's a great friend, but I've dealt with a lot more personal disappointments as a result of his actions (as I'm sure he has with me as well) than him just not 'being able to help me move one weekend or bailing on a fun night out'.  So until you truly know the WHOLE story, sorid details and all, you don't get to make a judgement.  He and I have a much deeper history and your opinion will not change my opinion.  All you have done is caused stress for him, so what a wonderful friend you must be.   Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment