Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pill Poppin' Goodness

It's probably a good thing I don't have a ready supply of prescription narcotics at my disposal or the knowledge of how to get a ready supply at my disposal.  I can, without hesisation, tell you I would be a prescription pill addict if this were to be the case. 

I heart Gravol.  Like I mean I really, really love it.  I love the wave of drowsiness that overcomes me when I take a couple of Gravols.  I love the way I sleep completely soundly on the nights I take one.  And if you know me at all, you know how much I love to sleep.

What I don't like is the Gravol hangover you have for the entire next day.  But like any good pill popper I find the justification in still taking them.  I do my best not to take them during the week because I know how difficult it will be to get up and motivated the next working day.  But I love the comfort in knowing there is a supply in my nightside table drawer should I need one.  I know, I know, lame. 

Yesterday I had to replenish my supply and found 100 mg caplets.  Normally I only buy the 50 mg ones.  I found this very exciting (like a true closet addict) and bought this box.  Eric asked if he could have one (normally I don't share my pills) but I was feeling so proud (and like the neighbourhood drug dealer trying to convince him of how wonderful they were) I gave him one.  We slept til 11 a.m. today.  That's unheard of for Eric!  I stayed awake for an hour watching It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia and then I went back to sleep for 2 more hours.  What a waste of a day.  I'm never doing Gravol again.

Who am I kidding?  I can hardly wait 'til next Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment