Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eye Candy

Turns out that Margie is unable to accompany me to the So You Think You Can Dance Canada taping next Monday.  Huge bummer cause we had so much fun last time.  Instead I've extended the invite to my aunt Laurie because she was a little (more like lots) green with envy when I got to go last time. 




She's worried they won't let us in because we're too old.  I'm worried I won't be able to see Mr. Handsome Pants himself, Blake McGrath from where ever they put us.  THAT would be epic disappointment.  I'm hoping I can get Leah's attention and maybe sweet talk her into getting us up on the catwalks.  Or maybe I'll just politely ask the door people if we can go up there when we check in. Either way I'm so excited.  Eric says I'm so gay.  Whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment