Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Closing in

Got some of my Disney stuff UPS'd to me yesterday.  It's becoming scaringly (I know that isn't a word) real and much, much closer at an alarmingly rapid rate.  Now I'm getting to the point where I question if I'm going to have enough money and can I handle this all on my own?  This is my first real vacation where I'm 'in charge' of others.  Where other's are going to be relying solely on me.  And at the same time that I'm starting to internally panic I'm also super excited to be going. The boy's and I took some time yesterday to sit together and go through the rides and attractions we want to try when we get there.  That's the first time they've done that so I think it's becoming more real to them now as it nears closer.

Time to put my big girl pants on!

No comments:

Post a Comment