Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday presents.

It's my birthday.  I'm older.  They say with age comes wisdom and I truly believe I am wiser at 36 than I was at 26 so there must be some truth in that statement.

Last night I went to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville here in the Falls for my birthday dinner with two of my favourite ladies, Margaret and Jodi.  I forgot my camera but Jodi had hers so it's a waiting game to see if she even posts the few pictures we took.  We had the equivalent of 6 drinks each. I had a Berry Colada and it was effing glorious.  I could have drank them all night.  We just ordered a few appetizers to share between us as they were so big.  They too were delicious.  I'm sure I'll go there again. Margie brought me a little present for me to open when we got there.  It's a disgusting, lame,  amazing fanny pack.  Kind of in honour of Jodi's amazing fanny pack.  It's so I can go hands free at Disney.  I have to admit it's not nearly as pathetic as it could have been and I hope to rock it as well as Tyra does.  Also got to see Mr. Darby poopy-pants and god he's just so super adorable.  I want to squish him all up.  Roan wants to go visit him later this week and I'm totally down with that. 

I came home from dinner feeling pretty good and found the best birthday card from Eric ever.  Instead of it being a card with money inside it's a money card with a note inside.  Bestest ever!  And the note itself was pretty sweet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment